Wednesday 9 March 2011

Living in a branded world


While thinking about this blog, I glanced around my room and realized how surrounded I am by brands. Those pictured above are the most predominantly displayed - if I were to open up some drawers or examine my desk a bit closer, the list would multiply! 

I find the different ways brands represent themselves very interesting. Some are a defining part of the product, like the Coach purse, others are shown on the packaging like for the paper products and iPhone box... even branded bags can be re-purposed and displayed. Although I think consumers get a bit overloaded by the sheer number of branded items they have purchased, I think their presence still helps promote the brand image to both the original purchase and other potential buyers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment